Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shopping and headaches.

I just spent an entire 4/2 hours shopping with my family, and had this horrible headache a foot-ache.
I tried looking for dresses for some spring formal my school has coming up (the only dance we hold ALL YEAR) and it was....torture. My sister whining. My mother blabbing about how great she looks, even when the dress isn't pretty.
I wish she'd just comes to terms with the fact that she is that way. She's not going to get thinner overnight. She's not going to magically become a tall supermodel.

The highlight of my day was going to a bookstore. I read the first...page of Ally Carter's new book, Heist Society, and it looks SO GOOD. But I have no money. :(
So peace. Crap it if no one reads this. >:(

1 comment:

  1. Shopping can give you a headache. I know it gives me one.. not fun. I'm like a little kid when it comes to clothes shopping, someone practically has to drag me in the store. XD

    ReplyDelete